It only takes about 25 minutes to put this together and then it needs to be chilled overnight.
makes 9 servings
- 1 to 2 lemons
- 3.75 c. blueberries
- .75 c sugar
- 4 tbsp. water
- 1 container nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1 pkg ladyfingers
1. From lemons, grate 1.5 tsp. peel and squeeze .25 cup juice.
2. in a saucepan combine 1.5 c blueberries, .25 c sugar, and 1 tbsp. water. Heat on medium 5 minutes, or until blueberries soften and juice thickens, stirring occasionally. Transfer to bowl an stir in 1.5 c blueberries. Set aside
3. Prepare lemon syrup: in microwave safe bowl, combine .25 c sugar and remaining 3 tbsp. water. Cook in microwave on high 1 minute. Stir in 3 tbsp lemon juice and 1 tsp lemon peel.
4. In medium bowl, stir together nonfat yogurt and remaining .25 c sugar, 1 tbsp. lemon juice, and .5 tsp lemon peel.
5. In a baking dish, arrange half of ladyfingers and brush with half of lemon syrup. Spoon blueberry mixture evenly over ladyfingers. Arrange remaining ladyfinger over blueberries. Brush with remaining lemon syrup. Spoon yogurt mixture on top, spreading evenly. Cover and refrigerate overnight. To serve, top tiramisu with remaining blueberries.
I know everyone New Year's Plan is to lose weight, but i think you should give this a try. Dont forget to vote in my poll found on the top right of my page!